Pages

Questions? Comments?

Email me at truehyuga@gmail.com, and I'll see what I can do.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Welcome to the Shas'o Covenant.

Welcome, my fellow Commanders.
I am Aloh'Nan'El, formerly Aloh'Nan'O, and Sept Commander of one of the foremost military forces to ever be off the records of our Empire. After a period of avoiding active communication, I believe the time has come for me to convey the hardships and knowledge I have learned over the years. I will be attempting to communicate via video log in the future, uploading both still images and aerial scouting drone footage, though the quality of both may vary due to the constantly changing distance between myself and the other colonies.
For the newer military commanders and even the more hardened veterans, I will attempt to highlight both tactical acumen and the various ways to employ the various weaponry of the Fio caste.
I look forward to this continued correspondence, and I hope that my musings will not fall to the Warp, but instead reach someone, anyone, who can make use of them.

2 comments:

Heretic said...

Nice in-character introduction, just discovered your blog.

Aloh'Nan'El said...

Hello Heretic.
Strayed off character after the first few posts, but the advice got far better with time!

 
MMORPG Games - MMORPG List - Video Game Music