Pages

Questions? Comments?

Email me at truehyuga@gmail.com, and I'll see what I can do.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pushing Flanks

So, the Spearhead deployment brought an end to the Laying Traps series, unless you guys want to hit me up with a request involving a weird board, terrain problems, odd deployment type, etc.

Luckily for you all, I have bit off WAY more than I could chew when I promised to explain the mechanics of flank pushing, and it is likely going to turn into a series in and of itself. So I'll be working on that for you all.

In the meantime, however, there will probably be few updates besides the occasional random idea, or a unit review. So if any of you want me to discuss a certain aspect of the game, please let me know.

2 comments:

Gundam John said...

Any chance I can join the Tau Alliance as ATT is build of Elitish Fluff Bunnies?

Aloh'Nan'El said...

Yeah, sure.
I'll add you on.

 
MMORPG Games - MMORPG List - Video Game Music